Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help getting credit reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help getting credit reports

Hi, i am a newbie with just one question for now. Probably alot more to come. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I believe i got all my free annual credit report from the big 3, 6 or 7 months ago i don't remember. I made the mistake of not printing them out. Now i would like to fix my credit but i can not seem to get credit reports with account numbers and all the information needed. I did the whole free credit report dot com and that only gave me experian, but not all the information. Then i went to transunion website and probably purchased the wrong one but it was the three in one and that was a joke. It did not even give me addresses full account numbers etc....My question is does any one know where i can actually purchase the full credti reports from each of the big 3. Thank you so much for reading and helping..
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help getting credit reports

If you have your Experian report number from when you pulled your reports before, you can go to their website and towards the bottom in the middle it will say "review report again", click that and enter your report number and other information and you'll see a current copy.

Otherwise go to TransUnion's online dispute and go through the steps to get a report to use for disputing. You don't actually have to complete a dispute, but can view your report.

If you've been denied credit in the last 60 days, are unemployed, and under some other circumstances you can get a free report from the CRA. If it is for denial of credit, you get a report from the CRA the creditor used.

TransUnion

Experian

Equifax

Otherwise, you'll have to go to each CRA's website and purchase them.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.