cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me PLEASE!!!

tag
ugyfd304

Help me PLEASE!!!

I have a current trade line that is reporting 30 days late 3 times.  Two of the lates are marked for the month it was the month before that was late but it is reporting ok.  I have proof that they were actually paid on time.  I pulled off my online bill pay the dates the payments were pulled out of account.  I want to sent the proof to the cra's to get them removed as they are inaccurate.  Does anyone know of a sample letter on here I could use to send with them?  I'm dealing with a sick baby right now and that means very little sleep which equals my brain not functioning in full capacity to come up with something on my own. 

I would appreciate any help and thanks in advance!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help me PLEASE!!!

Date: ________________________

Credit Bureau: __________________________________

Street Address: __________________________________

City, State & Zip: ________________________________

Sent Via Certified Mail – Return Receipt Requested

Dear Sir/Madam:

I recently obtained a copy of my credit report from your company.  I am very upset that you have included inaccurate information in my credit report due to its damaging effects on my credit. The following information is reported incorrectly on my credit report:

#1.       Creditor Name: _________________________________________________

Account number: ________________________________________________

The information regarding this account is inaccurate because ______________________

________________________________________________________________________

The following supporting documents are enclosed for your review:

1.                  ______________________________________________

2.                  ______________________________________________

3.                  ______________________________________________

#2.       Creditor Name: _________________________________________________

Account number: ________________________________________________

The information regarding this account is inaccurate because ______________________

The following supporting documents are enclosed for your review:

1.      ______________________________________________

2.      ______________________________________________

3.      ______________________________________________

I am requesting that you investigate those items indicated, and promptly delete any unverifiable, inaccurate, or outdated information from my credit report.  In addition, I am requesting a description of how the investigation was conducted along with the name, address, and telephone number of anyone contacted for information.

My full name is: _______________________________________________________

My Social Security # is: _________________________________________________

My date of birth is: _____________________________________________________

My home phone number is: ______________________________________________

My address is: ________________________________________________________

City: ______________________________State: _______ Zip Code: _____________

I have enclosed a copy of my identification as proof of identity.

Please send me an updated copy of my report, and notification that items have been
deleted.

Thank you for your prompt attention in this matter.

Sincerely,

(Your Signature)

(Your Name Printed)

REMEMBER:   (1) KEEP A COPY OF THE LETTER AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED IT

(2) MAIL THE LETTER BY CERTIFIED MAIL, RETURN RECEIPT REQUESTED

Message 2 of 3
jennarayen
Valued Member

Re: Help me PLEASE!!!

Thank you, Thank you, so very much.  I really appreciate it.Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.