Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help one question.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help one question.

This question has probably been answered already but I can't find it.

I want to find out who I owe and how much.
After that what should I do? I heard that these site that offer to fix your credit can't do anything that you can't do yourself.

Please help.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help one question.

firestormtx wrote:
This question has probably been answered already but I can't find it.

I want to find out who I owe and how much.
After that what should I do? I heard that these site that offer to fix your credit can't do anything that you can't do yourself.

Please help.

Fisrt of all pull all three of your credit reports.  For those that you can pay, negotiate a settlement and if possible a payment in exchange for deletion of information from your files.  Just make sure you are not opening a whole new can of worms.  Something tht is scheduled o be removed within the next year or so really isn't doing that much damage to you score.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

My credit is low. Last time I checked it was around 480-520 I gave a few naughty things on it. Any recommendation on where to get my 3 reports?
Message 3 of 4
cgmiller63
Contributor

You can get your credit reports from https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp for free once a year.  In order to get your FICO scores you will have to purchase them from each of the credit bureaus.  
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.