Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help...please

tag
ficonewb
Established Member

Help...please

Would anyone be willing to help me by viewing my CRs and giving me some tips? I will black out any account numbers and my social. Please help! PM me if you are willing. Thanks everyone.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help...please

What are some of the things that you need help with?
Message 2 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

ficonewb wrote:
Would anyone be willing to help me by viewing my CRs and giving me some tips? I will black out any account numbers and my social. Please help! PM me if you are willing. Thanks everyone.

May I suggest you do so by posting all the info less the account numbers and your personal in the forums. You're bound to get a lot more input by going this route.
Message 3 of 5
ficonewb
Established Member

@fused wrote:

@ficonewb wrote:

May I suggest you do so by posting all the info less the account numbers and your personal in the forums. You're bound to get a lot more input by going this route.

Is there a way to post the pdfs?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Either copy and paste the specific information or re-type it in.

@ficonewb wrote:

@fused wrote:

@ficonewb wrote:

Is there a way to post the pdfs?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.