Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help w/ PFD and GW

tag
CBuff
New Contributor

Help w/ PFD and GW

Hi guys, I am new here and am so happy to have found this place! I have a bunch of baddies (Collections, late payments, account closd by credit grantor, etc) which I am trying to remedy. The accounts have all been paid (some settled in collections) years ago, probably 4-5 years ago, if not longer. I want to try PFD and GW letters but none of the CRA list the account number. Anything I can do?? Thanks so much!!
Starting scores in 2007: sub 600
April 2011 scores: EXP - 662; EQ - 683; TU - 675
June 22, 2011 scores: EXP - 662; EQ - 694; TU - 685
June 29, 2011 scores: EXP -681 ; EQ - 694; TU - 710
Goal: 700+
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Help w/ PFD and GW

Hi CBuff and welcome,

I believe the free annual reports as well as a report direct from the CRA's site will list the full account number.  Also, when you go to dispute online with EX and TU that will list the account number as well.

Where did you pull your reports from?  If myfico.com... go thru the EX reseller dispute link and write all the account numbers down.  Dispute anything incorrect or old at the same time.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.