Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Dell

tag
mmts0717
New Contributor

Help with Dell

Has anybody had any experience with Dell.  I had problems a couple of years back and last year did a settlement with them.  Unfortunately, it is showing as a charge off on my credit.  Anybody had any luck with getting them to remove this.  Anybody have a name of somebody there that can maybe help me.  Are any idea what I should do to try to have this removed???  PLEASE HELP
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help with Dell

mmts0717 wrote:
Has anybody had any experience with Dell.  I had problems a couple of years back and last year did a settlement with them.  Unfortunately, it is showing as a charge off on my credit.  Anybody had any luck with getting them to remove this.  Anybody have a name of somebody there that can maybe help me.  Are any idea what I should do to try to have this removed???  PLEASE HELP

If it is showing as a CO it is incorrect. It should read * settled for less* or something like that.

Have you disputed it?
Message 2 of 4
mmts0717
New Contributor

Dell account

I settled 08/2006 -  the balance was 1496 - I paid 1000 to settle -  did not know about PFD at that time.

01/2006 -  ok
02/2006 -  ok
03/2006  - 60 days
04/2006  - 60 days
05/2006 - 90 days
06/2006 - 120 days
07/2006 - 120 days
08/2006 - FJF (comments at bottom Repossession/foreclosure
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

How did march become 60 days late if jan and feb were ok? 
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.