Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Equifax

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help with Equifax

Hello to all!!!

First of all let me say that i find this forum to be very helpful in obtaining information on how to repair our credit. Ok here it goes. I have been working on disputing accounts with all three CRA's for the past 3 months, I have had great success with Experian and Transunion, BUT equifax is another story. They have updated the information i sent them but they havent deleted it as i think it should be and the other two cra's have agreed and deleted this info as well. I will list the items below and anyone that could give me some tips on how to handle these vultures would be greatly appreciated. We are trying to get qualified for a purchase of our first home and i want to to make sure that we start off on the right track with our new home and credit.  Now as of last night my fiance's scores are as follows

Transunion 630, experian  650,, and equifax 530 =(

1.First National Credit Card- Included in chapter 7 in 2001-  All other Cra's have deleted this from the file as it was included in the bk, Equifax has not, they have just wiped out the balance owed and states included in BK .

2. US Bank- duplicate accounts with same account number and balance on the credit report, This too was included in the BK but they are listing it twice. I have asked them to correct this 3 times already.

3. First Premier- Same thing here credit card charged off after bk, this was wiped out in the bk. the only thing they have updated is that fact that it was in bk. BUT from my understanding it should of been corrected already.

4. Judgement filed in 2000 for a broken lease. He paid this before it even went  to court and the apartment complex wrote him a letter stating it was paid. the paid date was the same date in was filed which was 8/2000,  Now Experian and transunion have deleted this from the report since the date shown is 2000/08, Equifax has only update the informations as paid but thats all they have done.

Since this was removed from the other 2 credit companies how many points do you think that he added to his reports and how do i get equifax to comply as everyone else has.
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.