snailboy

Help with TRUECREDIT

Hello all, I just signed up for TRUECREDIT to monitor my scores. But I am having difficulty "updating" the information like others have suggested. I see no link to "update" my account. Am I missing something. Also, the only thing I can look at is my scores. There is nothing like the amount of information in the real credit reports like open accounts, judgements, accounts in good standing, etc etc. Is this all I get are my FAKO scores?? I guess I'm at a loss as to how to maximize usage of this product. Others have said good things about it. Any help would be appreciated.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: Help with TRUECREDIT

snailboy

Re: Help with TRUECREDIT

thanks. Got it now.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+