2. $762-$1000
3. $1554-$1000
4. $1484-$1500
5. $732-$1000
6. $862-$965
7. $5080-$5800
8. $2330-$2250
9. $2092-$2000

@They all pretty much go on like this and the % is all above 20. My uti is 48%. My score is 601 with the 2 old lates still on there. i need to b @ 630. So with 4k paying off which ones helps the most.

Okay intookst, you will hopefully receive several different options from us on this forum. Go with the one(s) that makes sense to you. Absent of the interest rates, I will tackle from here.

You are being dinged for a number of different reasons. There are nine cards listed here and all have a balance. You only want 4 or less to show a balance.

CC #3 is over the limit. Pay that off first, get other OTL cards under limit as well. I would also take CCs # 2, 5, & 6 to zero and pay remaining $90 on #1. This philosophy will capture the psychological aspect of what you are trying to accomplish: you have paid 4 CCs to zero and another down some. When you get your paychecks, then you can pay off #1 to zero and take the $ that you were making minimums on the PIF'd CCs and apply towards the other cards, starting with the one with highest int. rate or easiest balance to attack, your choice.

Also, I calculate your current uti as 96%. After paying off the five cards to $0, your overall uti will be 69%. It will be a steady plod, getting the cards under proper uti, but you can do it, by having a gameplan that you can live with. Part of that game plan should be to sockdrawer those cards ASAP. Break 'em out e'ry now and again for gas or a happy meal for the kids or something.

GL

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.