Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help?

tag
hautemama
Regular Contributor

Help?

Hi Everybody.  I am fairly new to this message board.  I've received great advice, and I'm trying desperately to repair my credit.  Some people on here have advised me to pay down my CC's, which I have done (all are below 50%, a few PIF).  I have not seen much difference in my scores, however.  My current scores are TU 599 and EQ and EX high 580's.  I am hoping to get at least 680 within the next few months.. 

As for my other "baddies" I have a few 30 and 60 day lates fm a mistake in the consolidation agency when consolidating my loans, which happened a year ago.  Since then I have made consecutive on time payments every month.  I have tried goodwill letters with no luck.

I also have two collections.  One is PIF, the other reports a balance of 487.  I have tried desperately to PFD to no avail.  I have even spoken with their consumer affairs with no luck.  These also are about a year old.  The other which is PIF, I have tried to delete with also no luck!

What can I possibly do now to raise my score..??? I am trying to do this myself, but am seriously considering hiring a credit repair agency for help!
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.