cooda909

Help ???

I have a GE money platinum business card that I just noticed was reported 30 days past due on my Experian. I just pulled my Equifax as well and this account is not listed on there and my score is 749, but my Experian has dropped form the 700's to 604!!!!!  First why such a huge drop?? This is my first 30 days past due ever. Plus I thought a business credit card did not show up on your personal credit report??   Also the "supervisor" from GE called me and said I needed to make a payment as the day he called me it was the day of the new billing cycle and I needed to make a payment befroe 3:00 which I did. I realize I was late but I made that payment. Any suggestions?
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Re: Help ???

GW letter or keep asking for someone higher up til you get the results you want.

Established Contributor
so_confused

If you gave your SS# when you applied for the card...chances are you have personally garenteed the card and if there is a neg. they will sometimes report it to the CRA's
9/18/08 TU=707 EQ=706 EX=702
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

And the computer just LOVES clobbering a high score and perfect record with a single blemish.  It is nasty that way  :smileyvery-happy:
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+