Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey Good Looking!

tag
2anewu
Regular Contributor

Re: Hey Good Looking!

TUSC, you have one beautiful little girl. Although I have been MIA, I will post a pic as soon as I can. I would love to have had a little princess, but my 3 kings are just fine.Smiley Happy
Message 41 of 107
fused
Moderator Emeritus

ragcajun wrote:
I don't mind sharing a picture but I hate having my photo taken. So my photos are limited.  I have one at the range with friends.  I don't mean the golf range either.

I am a Southerner from Louisiana.  We go huntin!  LOL

I am really a nice person, just love heading to the range with my buddies.  My husband is in law enforcement here in Maryland.

southernbell1990

Well, it's seems I'm not the only one having problems here!Smiley Happy
Message 42 of 107
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey all....don't know if this will help or not....but I had some pics stored on mu computer and all I did was copy and paste!! That's all, and it worked just fine!!!! Also, I'm asking for a little praying from my fico buddies!! I was in a wreck yesterday on my way home from work. Not my fault and nobody hurt!! The bad thing is, I'm having some maintenance done on my vehicle, so I was driving my sisters $60,000 BMW X5. Hope he has really really good insurance, because the entire driver side on the BMW is demolished. And of course, his truck only suffered a smudge mark!!! Oh well....I hate dealing with this kind of BS, and just hope everything goes smoothly!!!!!!!
Message 43 of 107
Anonymous
Not applicable

If he does not have good insurance, you or your sister should.   You or your sisters insurance will pay for what his did not pay for and then sue him and his insurance for the difference.
Message 44 of 107
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

flygirl wrote:
Hey all....don't know if this will help or not....but I had some pics stored on mu computer and all I did was copy and paste!! That's all, and it worked just fine!!!! Also, I'm asking for a little praying from my fico buddies!! I was in a wreck yesterday on my way home from work. Not my fault and nobody hurt!! The bad thing is, I'm having some maintenance done on my vehicle, so I was driving my sisters $60,000 BMW X5. Hope he has really really good insurance, because the entire driver side on the BMW is demolished. And of course, his truck only suffered a smudge mark!!! Oh well....I hate dealing with this kind of BS, and just hope everything goes smoothly!!!!!!!

Glad you are ok!
Message 45 of 107
sl
Established Contributor

Flygirl,

I am glad you are okay and will you keep you in my prayers.

Sadie
Message 46 of 107
2anewu
Regular Contributor

I tried to copy and paste. Didn't work. Oh well it must be the format of the pic. Flygirl --will do--and glad you are okay.
Message 47 of 107
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for all of the kind words....it means alot!! But, as I figured, this whole wreck issue is not going to go smoothly. The guy had his insurance card with him, but when I called to file the claim, his Insurance expired on June 30th!! Just my luck!! Oh well, off to the courthouse soon, I'm sure. My sister and I both have really good insurance; I just didn't want to have to take the route of fighting somebody in court. From the looks of the damage, I'm guessing the body shop bill to be around 7,000-8,000 dollars, if not more. If it was minor damage, I would probably just let it ride and not worry with the whole court thing...but this idiot doesn't need to be on the street, and I feel he needs to pay his dues!!! Oh well. enough rambling....good night all!!
Message 48 of 107
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks for all of the kind words....it means alot!! But, as I figured, this whole wreck issue is not going to go smoothly. The guy had his insurance card with him, but when I called to file the claim, his Insurance expired on June 30th!! Just my luck!! Oh well, off to the courthouse soon, I'm sure. My sister and I both have really good insurance; I just didn't want to have to take the route of fighting somebody in court. From the looks of the damage, I'm guessing the body shop bill to be around 7,000-8,000 dollars, if not more. If it was minor damage, I would probably just let it ride and not worry with the whole court thing...but this idiot doesn't need to be on the street, and I feel he needs to pay his dues!!! Oh well. enough rambling....good night all!!

So glad you are OK -

Do they send people to jail that drive w/o insurance where you live?

Thank goodness for under and uninsured motorist coverage.

Good news is that you insurance co will go after him-

I wonder if In a few years he will try to PFD his judgment?
Message 49 of 107
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks, Timothy. Yes, i'm pretty sure they go to jail....for what, maybe 2 days.....get out......and then go back to jail in 2 weeks. 

PFD?????? That is pretty funny!!! Crooked folks like him would probably try!!!Smiley Wink
Message 50 of 107
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.