cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey Hauling - did I get the "new bucket" alert?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hey Hauling - did I get the "new bucket" alert?

busywoman you have been a busywoman I see! Congrats on the new bucket.

What did you receive the message from?
Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jaybee,
I received the alert from SW.    We'll see what happens when I pull my scores next week.

I increased my BOA Secured card by $200 and added Hooter's $1850 CL and paid 3 cc's down to $0 so hopefully this will pay off.

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

It definitely should help a out. I paid 2 of my cards down and saw a nice bump in scores!
Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's my game plan as well but it may be masked by my new TU Inq, new Hooter's CL as well as my new "buckets".

I'd rather deal with this now than a few months down the road when I'm shopping for my 1st mortgage.

I appreciate your feedback.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving !
Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

True it will be a lot more stressful then too.

You have a Happy Thanksgiving as well.
Message 15 of 21
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

jaybee, I was awfully close to canceling ScoreWatch when I got my alert. I don't know how nuts I would have gone if I had found that my scores had suddenly dropped, if I hadn't had that vague explanation, so I'm keeping SW for now.

I use just one card for all my obsessive report- and score-pulling, and almost the entire activity on that card is credit score-related. Smiley Very Happy I'm still trying to decide how much of that is funny, and how much is pitiful.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah- Another one with a dedicated account for credit monitoring/score pulling.

Maybe myFICO will give you a LOC? LOL

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
jaybee, I was awfully close to canceling ScoreWatch when I got my alert. I don't know how nuts I would have gone if I had found that my scores had suddenly dropped, if I hadn't had that vague explanation, so I'm keeping SW for now.

I use just one card for all my obsessive report- and score-pulling, and almost the entire activity on that card is credit score-related. Smiley Very Happy I'm still trying to decide how much of that is funny, and how much is pitiful.

Message 17 of 21
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

haulingthescoreup wrote:
fused should be jumping in here pretty soon, and he's obsessed --er, fascinated with buckets. Prepared to be grilled! Smiley Wink

Oh No!!  Not another lecture on mangos, bananas and other tropical fruit  Smiley Wink
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

hauling that is funny I just said the other day that since I have "out grown" HSBC then that will be their job to pay for my scores--I wonder how will they like that! 
Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

My HSBC card does not even rate for "Score Power" anymore.

@Anonymous wrote:
hauling that is funny I just said the other day that since I have "out grown" HSBC then that will be their job to pay for my scores--I wonder how will they like that!

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.