Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High Utilization

tag
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: High Utilization

Please don't judge the OP. He is not asking for financial advice, nor is it really any of our business.
Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes you are right, I got way off topic. I like to always keep an open mind.
Message 22 of 27
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Tuscani wrote:
 He is not asking for financial advice.

Hmmm.  I thought most people posting in this forum were asking for advice on financial matters.  I thought it was what it was here for!!

To quote:

myFICO® provides these Forums as an educational and entertaining platform for people to share their credit knowledge and personal financial experiences with other members of this online community.

This is a great way to learn what others have already learned about FICO scoring and personal credit management.

Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 23 of 27
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

I don't recall seeing the OP asking for it. Smiley Happy

Message Edited by Tuscani on 06-20-2007 03:12 PM
Message 24 of 27
Boswd
Valued Contributor

I don't think anyone was judging,  most of us here have been down the debt road before and would hate to see someone else go down there too especially when you start to see warning signs.  Kind of wished I was part of this forum a few years ago when I did make some awfull financial decisions and had someone kind of question it,  it may could have saved me some of the hardship

Message 25 of 27
renov8r
Established Member

So - what is the concensus?  If I need to use credit in the next couple of months, it is better to open a new TL instead of increasing my current util?
Message 26 of 27
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Basicially, the OP certainly could open more with his scores.. and doing so would benefit him assuming he does not charge them up. Smiley Happy
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.