cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hillis V Equifax -anyone receive this email?

tag
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Hillis V Equifax -anyone receive this email?

Brammy wrote:
With my luck, I'll get suspended for suspected fraud for using the two bureaus...lol!

LOL.  Double edged sword.  I think the codes need to be used by a certain time, otherwise you could use them one at a time.

EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep but I have a one year sub to myfico so either way they will run at the same time
Message 22 of 24
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Brammy wrote:
Yep but I have a one year sub to myfico so either way they will run at the same time

They should sorta let you cancel that sub and pro-rate you a refund so you don't miss out on what you were given.  
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually, it seems ti add to you existing sub.
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.