cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hilton Honors and Starwood... in progress...

tag
ah32
Frequent Contributor

Hilton Honors and Starwood... in progress...

I know that it's going to take some time, but I'm getting impatient! Yesterday the card application status page said to check back in 24 hours.  Now it says you will be notified once your application has been processed or if we need additional information.  Can anyone fill me in on their experiences? I certainly loved the instant approval on the skymiles much more than the anticipation of this process! Just deny me already!
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hilton Honors and Starwood... in progress...

i bet you get at least one of them...
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

it's typical for starwoods to take a couple of days for approval....happened to me....i was impatient too...but always remember that patience is a virtue!!!!!!!!! good luck

ah32 wrote:
I know that it's going to take some time, but I'm getting impatient! Yesterday the card application status page said to check back in 24 hours.  Now it says you will be notified once your application has been processed or if we need additional information.  Can anyone fill me in on their experiences? I certainly loved the instant approval on the skymiles much more than the anticipation of this process! Just deny me already!

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also recently applied for AMEX cards.

I appiled for 3 at once.  Blue, Blue Cash and then HH.

The first was instantly approved while the other two i received the 7-10 message.  I waited 3 days then i called the 800 # provided on the status page.  When i spoke to the AMEX rep, they put me on hold for about 30 sec, then when they came back on i was approved for the Blue Cash.  I asked him to cancel the HH as i think the two blues are enough for me atm.

So, basically to make a long story short, i would call and the rep should be able to give you an answer.

GL,

Robo

Message Edited by Robo on 07-09-2007 10:28 PM
Message 4 of 10
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Robo wrote:
I also recently applied for AMEX cards.

I appiled for 3 at once.  Blue, Blue Cash and then HH.

The first was instantly approved while the other two i received the 7-10 message.  I waited 3 days then i called the 800 # provided on the status page.  When i spoke to the AMEX rep, they put me on hold for about 30 sec, then when they came back on i was approved for the Blue Cash.  I asked him to cancel the HH as i think the two blues are enough for me atm.

So, basically to make a long story short, i would call and the rep should be able to give you an answer.

GL,

Robo

Message Edited by Robo on 07-09-2007 10:28 PM

Congrats! Two very nice cards.
Message 5 of 10
ah32
Frequent Contributor

Does anyone have the number? I'm at work with limited webpage access.  Surprisingly, I can get into this site.  Thank goodness!
Message 6 of 10
fused
Moderator Emeritus

ah32 wrote:
Does anyone have the number? I'm at work with limited webpage access.  Surprisingly, I can get into this site.  Thank goodness!

Which number?
Message 7 of 10
ah32
Frequent Contributor

The phone number to call for a status check on the amex cards.
Message 8 of 10
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Amex 1-800-223-2670
Message 9 of 10
future
Frequent Contributor

same thing happen to me, i know just how you feel........hope you get it..
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.