Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Historical Score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Historical Score

After increasing for a year and no changes in my credit activity, my TU score suddenly dropped from 786 to 740 as reported by my credit card company.  The credit card company tells me they do no scoring but simply pass through the TU score as a service to me.  I have ordered and printed all 3 credit reports but they do not reveal a reason for that drop.  I would like to determine that reason as well as my monthly score for the last year.  Any suggestions on how to do this would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Historical Score

My TU dropped 30 points for no reasom in June/July.  (787 to 757).  I would love to know why.  Both others remained steady
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 11
Donks3369
Established Contributor

Connie,

Was this your FICO score that dropped or was it one of the FAKO scores that your ccc gives you, like WAMU?

Message 3 of 11
GFer
Valued Contributor

Donks, WaMu actually gives you a PFICO. It's a cc enhanced score version of FICO.

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

The CCC was in fact WaMu!  They have had no acceptable answer to my inquiries.
Message 5 of 11
Donks3369
Established Contributor

Connie,

In my opinion the PFICO that WAMU, or anyone else for that matter, is worthless.  This isn't your true FICO score, so it has no real meaning in the grand scheme of things.  My PFICO score that WAMU gives me is over 100 points higher than my real FICO.  Unfortuantely, this doesn't get me anything.  So I really wouldn't worry about what that FAKO score is giving you.  Just concentrate on the scores you get from myfico.com.

Message 6 of 11
Donks3369
Established Contributor

GFer,

Yes, I understand it is an enchanced version of FICO weighted towards credit cards, but it is still a FAKO score and something that lenders won't even look at.

Message 7 of 11
Helena_313
New Contributor

Oddly, though, I had a recent drop in TU that I can't figure out for the life of me (and it WAS a FICO ordered from here) - http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=ficoscoring&thread.id=28551

03/2013 EQ 606 TU 609
Message 8 of 11
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Mine was real FICO as well, and the others stayed unchanges (also real FICOs)
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 9 of 11
Donks3369
Established Contributor

Well, my TU FICO score dropped also, but I thought it was because I was rebucketed.  Maybe TU just hates everyone now.  They are by far my lowest FICO.  They come in at a 556 while my Experian FICO is 710.  Go figure.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.