cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holy cow about 40 inquiries randomly added to my reports..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy cow about 40 inquiries randomly added to my reports..

Some how overnight about 40 inquiries were added to both my transunion and equifax. Putting them both over 60 inquiries a piece 😣 I know they'll all legit and mine but seeing that number pop up is really jarring. No more apps for two years or more and I guess I'll hope none of my creditors take AA on me but no shock here if they do.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Holy cow about 40 inquiries randomly added to my reports..

@Anonymous wrote:
Some how overnight about 40 inquiries were added to both my transunion and equifax. Putting them both over 60 inquiries a piece 😣 I know they'll all legit and mine but seeing that number pop up is really jarring. No more apps for two years or more and I guess I'll hope none of my creditors take AA on me but no shock here if they do.

Damn.  Were you auto or mortgage shopping by chance (I know if you let some dealers find you financing the inquires can rack up quick).

A bunch of new cards?

Message 2 of 12
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Yep happened to alot of people.  Not to be discussed on this forum though in any detail.. Quick google search will yield resultsSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Weird and it looks like only credit karma did this.
Message 4 of 12
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Weird and it looks like only credit karma did this.

Any Fako site picked them up. CK, Credit sesame and the likes

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Yep happened to alot of people.  Not to be discussed on this forum though in any detail.. Quick google search will yield resultsSmiley Happy

My google foo must be broken cause I could find nothing. Of course I have no idea what I am supposed to be searching for??? Would be interested in the details though...

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

The strange part is along with the adding of those 40 some odd inquiries..my scores somehow went up?!
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just hope it doesn't cause me AA ugh
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

This happened to me last year with TU, just not with as many INQs. I had to do a lot of research to figure out why it happened. Google "TU Bumpage." 

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

That happened to me as well... i tried to fight it but nothin happened.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.