cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holy crap! Credit score increased...a lot!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Holy crap! Credit score increased...a lot!

sweet! congrats!
Message 11 of 13
ccsauer
Contributor

Debs- Honestly, for all of them, I bought my report (or got it for free at annualcreditreport), went to the account on my report, clicked in to the account details, pressed "dispute this record" or whatever it says, Found something like "never received bill and in the description I told the whole truth: "I have moved many times in the past 7 years and didn't receive this bill. After realizing the mistake, I paid the balance and fees, and then later paid the balance in full," and then it was deleted within the 14 day period. I think the key there, debs, was that it was a zero balance, closed account. However, it's definitely worth a shot! Good luck!
Message 12 of 13
debz
Valued Member

I'm going to give it another try.  I had 4 baddies on my report, all are about 2 years old, $0 balance.  I've had great payment history for the last 1 1/2 years and have gotten a few credit cards with nice limits.  These 4 baddies are just driving me nuts!
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.