Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Depot

tag
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

Re: Home Depot

I just applied and got the need 7-10 days to review the request. Hopefully It gets approved.
Message 11 of 14
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

ChiTownTimmay wrote:
Hmm....I had no problem with a CLI with HD.  My initial limit was 4500, I asked for 6500 and got it as soon as I activated the card...paid on time for a couple months and they just sent me a letter in the mail saying they up'd it to 8500.  I have no other cards with Citi nor have I ever, but I ain't complaining....I have a finished basement now! Smiley Happy

Hummm ...  4 figure Home Depot card?  Good for you!  What were your scores at the time you applied and what income did you claim?  Any baddies on your reports?  And was this a HD Consumer or a HD Expo?  Congrats on the basement!
Message 12 of 14
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

kims wrote:
I want some flowers and stuff for the patio so I think when we get it we're gonna go do a tiny bit of shopping just so the card shows some activity.  Keep it paid down 1-9% and then in October when we move and I have to buy a new washer/dryer we're going to ask for a CLI at that time to charge the appliances.  I think it sounds like a pretty good plan Smiley Wink  Hopefully they will too lol

They will.  Smiley Wink  Speaking of flowers, that 's the first thing I did when they upped my limit.  I've got an atrium full of flowers just waiting to be planted.  ;O)  Roses, roses and more roses ....  It's a good plan, Kims. 
Message 13 of 14
MercyMe
Frequent Contributor

Not to worry.  They didn't approve me right away, either.  I was really surprised when the card arrived.  Good luck!  And if at first you don't succeed, try, try again.   I did.  Smiley Wink
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.