Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Depot

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Home Depot

Hello all, Just received a "pre-approved" offer from Home Depot. Not really interested but I figured what the heck I'll try being I just bought a car in March 07 and received a 0% interest rate Mastercard from Geico in April 07. However, when I went online to accept it said I would hear in 7-10days. Is this a denial or is it standard. I thought this would be a good way to extend my available credit. Any thoughts?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Home Depot

That doesn't mean a denial, It means there is probably something on your report that they need to manually look at. I've gotten the 7 - 10 and have been approved. You may also want to call them thats actually what I did versus waiting 7 - 10 days mine was for a discover card which after talking to them I was denied but approved for a Direct Rewards Card under the discover logo. Also I believe some CC's don't have instant approval online but you can apply and then wait 7 -10 days for decision which could very well be your case. hope that helps some
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.