Regular Contributor
kims

Home Depot

DH got approved for Home Depot Card...called them today and it's a $500 TL...it's a start!!

Waiting on Target's response now....Couldn't have done any of it without this forum!!
911 Operators....America's Lifeline!
Frequent Contributor
sunnyday

Re: Home Depot

Congrats, it's a nice start
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

Good news  :smileyhappy:
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Established Contributor
myhearts07

It's a Good day!!!
Moderator Emeritus
HappyDays

Kim I got an instant ok for target but DH did not. His card just came in the mail at the same time as mine.  Good Luck & wtg on HD card
Frequent Contributor
MercyMe

kims wrote:
DH got approved for Home Depot Card...called them today and it's a $500 TL...it's a start!!

Waiting on Target's response now....Couldn't have done any of it without this forum!!

:smileyvery-happy:  Congratulations!!!  I LOVE my Home Depot card!  It's through Citi, and should you ever go over the limit, they don't charge you for it, or ding your credit.  :smileyhappy:  They're a bit picky about CLI's though, so if you're considering upping it, wait until you've established about 6 months of history with them, first.   Otherwise they may just tell you your account's too new.

Hope you hear from Target soon!
New Contributor
ChiTownTimmay

Hmm....I had no problem with a CLI with HD.  My initial limit was 4500, I asked for 6500 and got it as soon as I activated the card...paid on time for a couple months and they just sent me a letter in the mail saying they up'd it to 8500.  I have no other cards with Citi nor have I ever, but I ain't complaining....I have a finished basement now! :smileyhappy:
Regular Contributor
kims

I want some flowers and stuff for the patio so I think when we get it we're gonna go do a tiny bit of shopping just so the card shows some activity.  Keep it paid down 1-9% and then in October when we move and I have to buy a new washer/dryer we're going to ask for a CLI at that time to charge the appliances.  I think it sounds like a pretty good plan :smileywink:  Hopefully they will too lol
Frequent Contributor
chartley3

Kims,

What was your DH scores and which CRA did they pull from?
Regular Contributor
kims

they pulled EX -644.  With repo and foreclosure in the last 3 years and a couple of CA's.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+