cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Accurate is Lending Club score

tag
atbyrd

How Accurate is Lending Club score

I get my score from Lending Club every month. I'm assuming its an actual FICO since it says it ranges from 300 - 850.
But yesterday I applied for a mortgage was told my TU was in 670's. Today I checked Lending Club and got 704.
Which is possibly true since my Creditkarma showed a 68 point Vantage Score jump today. Although my Transrisk scored
dropped 2 points. Anyone else have experience using Lending Club for free scores?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: How Accurate is Lending Club score

I'm not familar with the score that they provide ~ it might be a FICO score.   Does it say anywhere explicitly that it is a FICO score ?   Also do you know from which CRA the score was pulled ?

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 5
atbyrd

It does not state whether or not it is a FICO. Just says that it was pulled from Transunion.

Message 3 of 5
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@atbyrd wrote:

It does not state whether or not it is a FICO. Just says that it was pulled from Transunion.

If it is a FICO score it might be a different FICO model than the Classic TU model ( FICO 04 ) pulled by your mortgage lender.    Also it's possible that the lending club could be using a bankcard enhanced FICO model.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

OP, it's a TU FICO and is the same TU98 as on here.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.