atbyrd

How Accurate is Lending Club score

[ Edited ]

I get my score from Lending Club every month. I'm assuming its an actual FICO since it says it ranges from 300 - 850.
But yesterday I applied for a mortgage was told my TU was in 670's. Today I checked Lending Club and got 704.
Which is possibly true since my Creditkarma showed a 68 point Vantage Score jump today. Although my Transrisk scored
dropped 2 points. Anyone else have experience using Lending Club for free scores?

pizzadude

Re: How Accurate is Lending Club score

I'm not familar with the score that they provide ~ it might be a FICO score.   Does it say anywhere explicitly that it is a FICO score ?   Also do you know from which CRA the score was pulled ?

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
atbyrd

It does not state whether or not it is a FICO. Just says that it was pulled from Transunion.

pizzadude

atbyrd wrote:

It does not state whether or not it is a FICO. Just says that it was pulled from Transunion.

If it is a FICO score it might be a different FICO model than the Classic TU model ( FICO 04 ) pulled by your mortgage lender.    Also it's possible that the lending club could be using a bankcard enhanced FICO model.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

OP, it's a TU FICO and is the same TU98 as on here.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+