Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Hard Is It to Cancel CCT?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How Hard Is It to Cancel CCT?

Considering signing up for the $1 trial of CCT since it's a lot cheaper than ordering new reports through MyFico.  I just want to ensure that the cancellation process is easy so that I can do so in 6 days....

I think there are some changes that MyFico may not have picked up yet (deletions, mostly) and want an updated report.  Paying for MyFico every month is enough for me though, I think.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How Hard Is It to Cancel CCT?

I called and got a rep- said I wanted to cancel and got a reduced rate ($14.97) for a year.   But I'm pretty sure if I had said no way - it would have been ok.    They will try to keep you by offering the lower rate.

Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's easy. When I canceled it was through an automated system that offers u a deal of $14.95/month or something like that to stay

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great.  Thank you!

Message 4 of 16
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

They only offered you the discounted rate for one year?  Wow, that is another major nerf.  Two months ago they were offering the $14.97 for life.  Last month when I canceled it was for five years.  You are saying now it is for one year?  Yikes.

Imagine a credit reporting agency being jerks.  Imagine that!

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's what they said - One year - but I didn't care - I figure that is enough time for me to get by rebuild done and hopefully into a house.......

I didn't plan on paying for LIFE anyway.  I have other things to spend the money on.

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

So was the $14.95 for a full year or was it $14.95 per month for a year?

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Per month - it's basically 1/2 price for a year.

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

So it's only $30 for the year normally?  That's a lot cheaper than MyFico....can that be right?

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's MONTHLY - not YEARLY -

normally $29.95 per month

Discounted to $14.97 per month for one year when you try to cancel (if you decide to stay) 

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.