Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Many + Pts do Ya Think...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How Many + Pts do Ya Think...

....I could possibly get when an old collection, credit card AND mortgage drops off in June?  June CANNOT get here fast enough for me!

Any takers?

SerenityBound....indeed!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How Many + Pts do Ya Think...

Too many variables for me to take a guess at. Any collections remaining after that one drops off. How severe were the baddies on the CC and Mtg? What's left on your report? How many baddies remain? How old is your oldest acct? What's avg age? What's credit mix? I think you get the picture...too many things can impact score. HTSU is always talking about some sort of score estimator or something. I don't remember what it's called, but she swears by it. Do a search for it on the threads and see what you come up with. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance. I wasn't being a smart alleck either, btw. Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahh, Byrdman

I still have a LONG way to go - though I did report 3 - no 4 - baddies falling off in the past week and score increases on both EX (+20) and TU (+30).  I have 3 DVs out and must send another tomorrow!

I have a total of 5 baddies (3 REALLY baddies) to drop off
6 INQs to drop off

I'll see if I can find that score estimator! Thanks

SerenityBound....indeed!
Message 3 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Unless there were multiple baddies on the mortgage, and it is still open, your score will take a hit due to the loss of credit mix. (and history?)

If the CC had baddies, then you might see an increase.

The dropped CA will give you points. Arrow just dropped off mine after 7 yrs and I got 18 pts. Others have reported 50 plus in some cases.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

llecs,

they are all closed accts - the mortgage one was under WEP with baddies and the CC had baddies

SerenityBound....indeed!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.