Established Member

Re: How about cell phone approval?

I had low 600's when I applied for a sprint account. I was approved under the ASL (account spending limit) program 3 years ago. It limited my spending to $200 a month. However, that does not mean you can skip a bill if your under your spending limit. They will still suspend service if you miss a month. I am still under the ASL program (3 yrs), though they raised my limit to $1200! Who has  a 1200 cell phone bill every month? SPRINT=Good phones, call quality, features, and network. Terrible CS reps and long hold times though.
Frequent Contributor
dangphuocloc72

Re: How about cell phone approval?

:smileyhappy::smileyvery-happy:
481 : SPRINT=Good phones, call quality, features, and network. Terrible CS reps and long hold times though.
:smileywink: you right . have one collection with them , dispute EX and TU out . Still in EQ working on .

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}