Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How accurate is 1b report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How accurate is 1b report

I bought my 1b for Experien today here and I’m disappointed to see some updates not reflected on it yet that occurred a month ago such as collections balances. TU alerts indicates two were removed but Experian 1b has been stagnant for a month. My3b plus refreshes on 3/10. Is the 3B report more accurate /current than1b? I think that 1b is a waste of money
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How accurate is 1b report

If you are waiting for partcular changes to get updated to any bureau, I'd use the free tools out there to confirm that the changes you are expecting have appeared on that bureau's report.  Only when you have confirmed that the changes you are expecting are all there would I pay for a report (or refresh one that you only get every 90 days).

A good free source for your Experian report is:

https://www.creditscore.com/

Another ultra-low cost option is the $1 trial at Credit Check Total.

A reasonable assumption (given that you purchased an EX report today) is that the changes you hoped to see have not yet materialized on Experian.  In six days from now they may be there, though I would not count on it.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How accurate is 1b report

@AnonymousI bought my 1b for Experien today here and I’m disappointed to see some updates not reflected on it yet that occurred a month ago such as collections balances. TU alerts indicates two were removed but Experian 1b has been stagnant for a month. My3b plus refreshes on 3/10. Is the 3B report more accurate /current than1b? I think that 1b is a waste of money

The 3B isn't necessarily going to be more "accurate" than the 1B, it just gives you 3X the reports to look at, meaning you have 3X the data at hand, some of which may be more up to date.  If you pull just your EX report (1B) on a certain date, that's the same EX report that you'd get if you pulled your 3B reports on the same date.  Nothing would change with the content of the EX report here.  It's possible that the TU and EQ reports pulled at the same time in the case of the 3B pull could have more recently updated account info, of course, which seems to be the case with your TU report based on the alerts you received.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.