cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are you seeing all of the soft pulls?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How are you seeing all of the soft pulls?

How do you see the soft pulls on credit card apps such as NASA?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Jlu
Established Contributor

Re: How are you seeing all of the soft pulls?

They're either subscribed to an Experian credit monitoring service which allows a new report to be pulled each day or they are backdoor'ing the CRA to get their report free.

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 2 of 5
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Well I can see them from all 3. As I signed up from trans. Exp. and eq. The I told all 3 I wanted to cancel mother gave me major discount to keep service. So combined I can see all pulls from all 3 cra's for about 20 bucks a month. Although their scores suck straws. 

Message 3 of 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

I would say the majority of people do the dispute route to see the soft pulls, although most people probably wont say they do.  I have issues with doing it that way,  Wish there was an easier way then pulling the report for $12.

Message 4 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

The only way is to pull reports directly from the CRA's.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.