cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I become a SUPER CONTRIBUTOR!

tag
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How can I become a SUPER CONTRIBUTOR!

HouseHunter wrote:

MidnightVoice wrote:
REasy.  Give up your day job, stay logged on and post every 60 seconds.  Then you will become a supercontributor before your FICO improves more than 50 points 

Hilarious!

Well, I have a toddler so that counts me out!  I do good to get 60 seconds on the computer without being interrupted.

I am a stay at home dad, have a home office and spend all day with my little daughter.  She will be 2 next month.  For me its all about matching their energy and a whole lot of patience.  I cannot image being alone in my house with her not here.  How darn lonely!Smiley Sad
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fused 111 wrote:
I am a stay at home dad, have a home office and spend all day with my little daughter.  She will be 2 next month.  For me its all about matching their energy and a whole lot of patience.  I cannot image being alone in my house with her not here.  How darn lonely!

Mine is 1 1/2 and she has more energy than I think I've ever had.  I had her later in life and that certainly doesn't help in the energy department.  There are times when she pushes all of my buttons and tries my very last nerve but the absolute worst moments are so minor compared to the abundance of joy she brings me pverall.  Sometimes that joy is within seconds of trying that last nerve.  I barely remember what life was like without her and can't stomach the thought of ever being without her now.  I always thought my life was complete until she came along and made me realize just how incomplete it really was.

With that said, I do still kind of selfishly miss my computer time - whenever I want it - instead of taking whatever I can get after 9-10pm, staying up well past my bedtime (like tonight) to get it and going to work like a zombie.  

Message 12 of 14
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

fused111 wrote:

HouseHunter wrote:

MidnightVoice wrote:
REasy.  Give up your day job, stay logged on and post every 60 seconds.  Then you will become a supercontributor before your FICO improves more than 50 points 

Hilarious!

Well, I have a toddler so that counts me out!  I do good to get 60 seconds on the computer without being interrupted.

I am a stay at home dad, have a home office and spend all day with my little daughter.  She will be 2 next month.  For me its all about matching their energy and a whole lot of patience.  I cannot image being alone in my house with her not here.  How darn lonely!Smiley Sad

How lucky! I thought about doing this.. But my kid would drive me nuts... Don't get me wrong I love her for than life.. but I am not cut out for it. LOL
Message 13 of 14
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Tuscani wrote:

fused111 wrote:

HouseHunter wrote:

MidnightVoice wrote:

Hilarious!

How lucky! I thought about doing this.. But my kid would drive me nuts... Don't get me wrong I love her for than life.. but I am not cut out for it. LOL

Well, its been an epiphany for me.  I continue to learn a lot from my daughter and about myself.  Honestly, it was hard in the beginning then it became easier (I stress easier, not easy).  Lets just say I cannot wait for my wife and I to have a second child, boy or girl it does not matter just as long as they are healthy.  I can be daddy at home again!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.