cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I find out who's SP my report(s)?

tag
sunshine7157
Regular Contributor

How can I find out who's SP my report(s)?

Hi, all! So I read these boards all the time & am 500% smarter concerning my credit as a result. (THANK YOU!!!)  What I cannot figure out, however is where I can see who is soft-pulling my credit reports. You guys talk about it regularily, but I cannot seem to find that information on my own.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How can I find out who's SP my report(s)?

@sunshine7157 wrote:

Hi, all! So I read these boards all the time & am 500% smarter concerning my credit as a result. (THANK YOU!!!)  What I cannot figure out, however is where I can see who is soft-pulling my credit reports. You guys talk about it regularily, but I cannot seem to find that information on my own.

Hello and welcome.

Reports from third party sites (including myFICO) often don't have the most complete information. If you pull your free reports from annualcreditreport.com you should be able to see who has softed you.

Message 2 of 6
HoldingOntoHope
Valued Contributor

And if you have already pulled your yearly report from each bureau you also have the option of paying them for an individual up to date report. Just log into each bureau, they will pop up with an option and the cost. Those reports will show you softs in a section titled along the lines of "Inquiries viewable only by you".

Don't bother to pay them any extra for your Credit Score. Unless it is EQ and you are very careful it will be their own version or what we call FAKO around here.

Best financial advice I ever got: "Just imagine what an adult would do and do that."

Starting Score: 500's
Current Score: EQ 701 (FICO) TU 721 (FICO) EX 715 (Quizzle)
Goal Score: 760 ALL

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 6
sunshine7157
Regular Contributor

Very nice. Thank you! I am able to get my free annual report(s) next month. I don't NEED to know who is 'softing' me- is more of a WANT. Curiosity: it's an odd thing....

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It killed the cat allegedly.Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
sunshine7157
Regular Contributor

So I've heard. I'm being taunted by it: 'Here kitty, kitty, kitty!!'  Hahahaha!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.