cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How common is it for derogs to delete early from CRA's scheduled deletion date [within 1 year]

tag
Kiwill
Frequent Contributor

How common is it for derogs to delete early from CRA's scheduled deletion date [within 1 year]

I apologize in advance if this has been discussed before.  Has anyone had or heard of baddies being deleted from the CRA's before they were scheduled to?  I've read a few stories but not many, is this common?  Is there any way I can expedite deletion thru the CRA's?  I'd like to at least ask and if they say no, then oh well?

Starting Score: EQ 729, TU 752, EX ? (1/1/2011)
Current Score: EQ 696, TU 718, EX 686 - PSECU (5/17/2011)
Goal Score: ALL 800+ by December 31, 2011

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
PROUD MEMBER OF THE 700 CLUB!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Kiwill
Frequent Contributor

Re: How common is it for derogs to delete early from CRA's scheduled deletion date [within 1 year]

Sorry, I realized that after I posted that this question should be on rebuilding credit so please visit this thread over there if you have any comments.

Starting Score: EQ 729, TU 752, EX ? (1/1/2011)
Current Score: EQ 696, TU 718, EX 686 - PSECU (5/17/2011)
Goal Score: ALL 800+ by December 31, 2011

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
PROUD MEMBER OF THE 700 CLUB!
Message 2 of 3
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How common is it for derogs to delete early from CRA's scheduled deletion date [within 1 year]

This thread is locked, please continue the discussion in this duplicate thread:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=rebuildingcredit&thread.id=94419&jump=true

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.