cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find my collection agency's address's in order to PFD?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I find my collection agency's address's in order to PFD?

I have a couple CA's I need to write PFD's for and I'm having trouble finding their address's. I'm going to mail them letters to negotiate and PDF. Some of the CA's have really wierd names like 758YC03712. This is making it quiet difficult to locate. Anyone have any idea's?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I find my collection agency's address's in order to PFD?

Chris_EstablishingMyself wrote:
I have a couple CA's I need to write PFD's for and I'm having trouble finding their address's. I'm going to mail them letters to negotiate and PDF. Some of the CA's have really wierd names like 758YC03712. This is making it quiet difficult to locate. Anyone have any idea's?

Call the CRA in which you pulled the CR from and ask them what the contact info is.

Thanks
Greg
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm guessing you got your reports here on this site?

Go to www.annualcreditreport.com and pull your reports.

It will have the names and information you need.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't want to have my credit report pulled again.... I don't have their phone number's either. Any other idea's?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't want to have my credit report pulled again.... I don't have their phone number's either. Any other idea's?

If you have the account number you can call the CRA and ask.......some will give you the information you want, some will give you a run around. Expect to spend a lot of time on hold.

If you have the CA's name, you can google.

Is there a specific reason you don't want to pull again? Pulling your reports yourself does not count against you.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.