cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I know if CA received my DV letter ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I know if CA received my DV letter ?

I wrote a DV letter to a CA  and sent on FEB 26th CMRRR, I've been waiting for a response but nothing.  I wan't to know if there is a way to validate the they have received my letter.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How do I know if CA received my DV letter ?

You can go online to USPS.COM and go to Track & Confirm  , Type in your CM # and will show all information regarding that item.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should also get the green card back with their signature and the date on it.
Message 3 of 7
danikasmom
Regular Contributor

Did you make sure that you put your return address on it?  I made that mistake once with CM before. 
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok i checked usps website it says it was delivered on feb 29th, and the only  card i have is the one i got from the post office when i originally mailed of the letter with the tracking number on it.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi monkeyshine,

Like danika posted, If you forgot to fill out the back of the green card with return address, you want get it back.

You can still print out info from USPS, atleast it will show it was delivered. or you can check with your local postmaster.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

sometime the GG comes back way late....wait 2 weeks and go to the PO  they will print out all the info.....I did this & then received the GG.......the printout was much better!   Start counting forn date that they signed for it.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.