cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I write a Letter to CA to Stop calling?

tag
eddymvp
Frequent Contributor

Re: How do I write a Letter to CA to Stop calling?

I called this collection agency because I think my balance was wrong so and I thought the guy that I was aware of the FDCPA and I knew my rights, the guy replied that my rights are to pay my debts. He was very rude to me and I hung up on him. This collection agency is not reporting in any of the CAs.

Are they breaking any FDCPA rules by acting rude to me and telling me what I should do. They won't listen to me. I told them that I would pay 50 dollars a month and they want me to pay 100 dollars a month.
Message 11 of 13
eddymvp
Frequent Contributor

@ngerasimatos wrote:
Who is the collection agency? I may be able to locate a physical address for you.

I have they physical address.

the collection agency is:

Glenn Associates, INC
155 West St STE #10
Wilmington, MA 01887
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

eddymvp wrote:
I called this collection agency because I think my balance was wrong so and I thought the guy that I was aware of the FDCPA and I knew my rights, the guy replied that my rights are to pay my debts. He was very rude to me and I hung up on him. This collection agency is not reporting in any of the CAs.

Are they breaking any FDCPA rules by acting rude to me and telling me what I should do. They won't listen to me. I told them that I would pay 50 dollars a month and they want me to pay 100 dollars a month.

Send the C&D letter and stay off the phone with them. You may put yourself in a worse spot if they pin you in a corner by getting you to agree to certain payments and terms that are unacceptable. (Which is what they are trying to do, I am sure)
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.