cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does this 2nd PFD Letter sound? Please any advice on the letter.

tag
glamchick
Established Contributor

How does this 2nd PFD Letter sound? Please any advice on the letter.

I would like to send this letter out today.  Please let me know if it sounds ok.  I have tried to call and talk to them but they said no letter!  So Im sending another letter asking again.

This if for a dental bill my insurance never paid.  They turned me over to a collection agency  1/2007

I recently mailed you a letter asking if I were to pay the full amount owed to you ($150.00) in return you would have this account deleted from all three credit bearu’s.  I received an invoice in the mail from your office with no return letter stating this.

Please mail me a letter stating the following:

Once account is PAID IN FULL the collection will be deleted from all three credit beauru’s.

I will gladly pay by certified funds, once I receive this letter.

I apologize if I was not clear in my first letter. I want to thank you for your time and I will continue to recommend your dental services to my friends and family.

Thank you and have a great day!

Gardening since 5/3/2016
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How does this 2nd PFD Letter sound? Please any advice on the letter.

glamchick wrote:
This if for a dental bill my insurance never paid.

Do you know why insurance never paid? Was it not covered? Did the provider fail to answer the insurance company's request for clarification? Etc.

Search here on the Pintos decision. The CA might not have PP for any INQs or collections on your CRs.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.