cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long before funds are received with sofi.com?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long before funds are received with sofi.com?

I applied for a personal loan with sofi.com on Monday. It was approved. Today someone called me to verify my information. She said I would have the funds in a couple of days. When I logged in, it says that my loan has been fully funded. This is probably a stupid question, but what exactly does "fully funded" mean? How long did it take you to receive the funds in your bank account once your status said fully funded?

I've never had a personal loan. I'm doing this to consolidate my credit card debt but now I'm super nervous about it.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long before funds are received with sofi.com?

When mine said fully funded the funds were in my account the next day. What product did you get? What are your terms?

Message 2 of 3
heavyjay
Regular Contributor

Re: How long before funds are received with sofi.com?

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied for a personal loan with sofi.com on Monday. It was approved. Today someone called me to verify my information. She said I would have the funds in a couple of days. When I logged in, it says that my loan has been fully funded. This is probably a stupid question, but what exactly does "fully funded" mean? How long did it take you to receive the funds in your bank account once your status said fully funded?

I've never had a personal loan. I'm doing this to consolidate my credit card debt but now I'm super nervous about it.

They called me at 8:00am ET last Thursday, it was in my checking account the next morning.

FICO 08:Jan 18, 2017: EX 800 EQ 725 TU 799
FICO 08:Feb 10, 2017: EX 788 EQ 772 TU 791 (post New Year's app spree)
In the garden as of 1/4/2017. Will remain for all of 2017.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.