cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long is a pulled CR considered current?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long is a pulled CR considered current?

I think that is sad. But thank you
Message 11 of 17
unkfrank
Valued Member

Thanks for the help, all. I know a lender is going to most likely pull their own reports (and in my case, that they'll pull an auto-FICO since the only thing on the near horizon is a new car) but I just wanted to take my own copies of my reports in case they try and throw a curve ball at me. I'll try and get a copy as close to my purchase time as possible, but now I know buying them now, and using them in January is a waste of money.

SirBabyWawah, I did notice that about #5 and pulling the 3-in-1 Smiley Wink

Midnight, isn't Laughing Boy by Pete or Peter somebody?
My Last(???) 3 Score FICO:
2/12/09: TU: 718 :: EQ: 724 :: EX: 728
Message 12 of 17
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

unkfrank wrote:

Written by Clive James, performed by Pete Atkin.

And how on earth did you know that?  Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 13 of 17
unkfrank
Valued Member

@MidnightVoice wrote:

@unkfrank wrote:

And how on earth did you know that? Smiley Happy

I'm older than I appear to be, wiser than I claim to be, and soberer than I ought to be. Smiley Happy Aside from that, for some reason it just kinda popped into my head. Been awhile since I heard it, but I'm pretty sure I heard that song at a friend's house in Rhode Island.
Message 14 of 17
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

@unkfrank wrote:

@MidnightVoice wrote:

@unkfrank wrote:

And how on earth did you know that? Smiley Happy

I'm older than I appear to be, wiser than I claim to be, and soberer than I ought to be. Smiley Happy Aside from that, for some reason it just kinda popped into my head. Been awhile since I heard it, but I'm pretty sure I heard that song at a friend's house in Rhode Island.

Smiley Very Happy Ask him if he knows about the PA forum and all the new CDS Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 15 of 17
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@unkfrank wrote:
Thanks for the help, all. I know a lender is going to most likely pull their own reports (and in my case, that they'll pull an auto-FICO since the only thing on the near horizon is a new car) but I just wanted to take my own copies of my reports in case they try and throw a curve ball at me. I'll try and get a copy as close to my purchase time as possible, but now I know buying them now, and using them in January is a waste of money.

I think it's great to have a set of scores from the previous several days or so when doing a preliminary stalk of lenders! Naturally, they're not going to make a decision on it, but they ought to be able to say something on the order of, "If your scores stay somewhere around here, we can probably offer you so-and-so." It also might dawn on some of them that you didn't just fall off the potato truck, and they might need to treat you like with a bit more respect than usual.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 16 of 17
unkfrank
Valued Member

@MidnightVoice wrote:
Ask him if he knows about the PA forum and all the new CDS Smiley Very Happy

I will definitely mention that to them Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.