cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to wait after sending PFD letters to acutally sending validaion letters?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long to wait after sending PFD letters to acutally sending validaion letters?

I have sent out some PFD letters.  I have heard back from three.  One from Cap 1 and of course it was a no go, and also 2 medical collections again a no go, but they did validate.  I have a couple other medical and one for an old cable bill.  It has been 30 days and still no word.  How long do I wait before I send out validation letter?  Or is that a good idea?  Maybe I should say what do I do now if they have responded? 
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How long to wait after sending PFD letters to acutally sending validaion letters?

Edited to say that should have said if they haven't responded.  Sorry
Message 2 of 3
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: How long to wait after sending PFD letters to acutally sending validaion letters?

I believe Noah said 6 weeks is reasonable, and I know I've also heard wash rinse repeat at 60 days.  I'd take the advice Tuscani gave you regarding trying again

... that's basically what I'd do in your shoes.  
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.