cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many Inquires do you HONESTLY have??

tag
L-TWT
Established Contributor

Re: How many Inquires do you HONESTLY have??

@Anonymous wrote:
Eq 38 33 were from getting a car loan.
Ex 12 8 for car
Tu 18 13 for car.

Don't let a dealer look for a loan for you. They will dip that to you. Six months from them going on is end of next month.

Holy crap, all those inquires for 1 auto loan? man I hope you got a 0% APR on a Buggati

Message 111 of 358
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Smiley Very Happy

@Anonymous wrote:

EQ:34

TU:35

EX:34

That's how you do it! Spread the damage around evenly 

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 112 of 358
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@L-TWT wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Ex 12 8 for car
Tu 18 13 for car.

Don't let a dealer look for a loan for you. They will dip that to you. Six months from them going on is end of next month.

Holy crap, all those inquires for 1 auto loan? man I hope you got a 0% APR on a Buggati

They must of shotgunned his app to tons of lenders..  didn't see his scores, but guessing on the lower end if they did that to him

Message 113 of 358
taxi818
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Man i thought I had alot of inquires... This thread put my at peace of any AA due to inquiries or less chance of it... Man some of you are maniacsSmiley Happy

Soda on keyboard. Lol. Smiley Happy. Someone has 78 on experian. No way. My 10-11. No problem. 

Message 114 of 358
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@taxi818 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Man i thought I had alot of inquires... This thread put my at peace of any AA due to inquiries or less chance of it... Man some of you are maniacsSmiley Happy

Soda on keyboard. Lol. Smiley Happy. Someone has 78 on experian. No way. My 10-11. No problem. 

I can sleep again at night and probably apply for the marriot card this coming month once a few new CL's report for better results with a nice 15k+ CL with chase..  I am not worried in the least anymore.. Sad I know lol

Message 115 of 358
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@L-TWT wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Ex 12 8 for car
Tu 18 13 for car.

They must of shotgunned his app to tons of lenders..  didn't see his scores, but guessing on the lower end if they did that to him

That's no shotgun. That's a full blown spray and pray Die Hard style there..

Message 116 of 358
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@ilovelisa wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

@ilovelisa wrote:

EQ: 45

EX; Don't Know

TU: 42

If you have that many on TU and EQ, your Experian has GOT to be giving Pizza1 a run for his money! 

I think EX is somewhere around in the 40s. They are slowly going away. Two years ago I kept apping and getting declined for everything. In the last 8 months I haven't apped for anything until recently. I added 5 to EQ and 4 to TU. So only another 2 years and they will all be gone!! 

Are the approvals coming around again, I hope?

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 117 of 358
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Ex 12 8 for car
Tu 18 13 for car.

Holy crap dude, what were your scores that they pulled 54 reports?!

My lowest score was eq at 657 my tu was 694 and ex 701. 

I told the guy I was happy with the first offer as I was planning on refinancing within 6 months. He said he could find a better offer. He did, but it required me putting down 7k so I just went with the first one that I wanted at first anyways. I'm refinancing next month at 1.99 percent. I'm already approved for the loan, just have a pre payment penalty before the 4th payment. 

Message 118 of 358
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Ex 12 8 for car
Tu 18 13 for car.

Holy crap dude, what were your scores that they pulled 54 reports?!

My lowest score was eq at 657 my tu was 694 and ex 701. 

I told the guy I was happy with the first offer as I was planning on refinancing within 6 months. He said he could find a better offer. He did, but it required me putting down 7k so I just went with the first one that I wanted at first anyways. I'm refinancing next month at 1.99 percent. I'm already approved for the loan, just have a pre payment penalty before the 4th payment. 

Prepayment penalty? What the heck lender is that?

Message 119 of 358
Firefly_1984
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@L-TWT wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Ex 12 8 for car
Tu 18 13 for car.

That's no shotgun. That's a full blown spray and pray Die Hard style there..

Best description of that right there! HA!

Age of Credit: 7 years; AAOA: 2 years 6 months
AMEX ED: $9600 Chase Freedom 4500 Discover It 4500 Citi Diamond Preferred: 3200 Care Credit: 3100 DeltaCCU: 6000 Firestone: 1600

Chained in the garden for a LONG TIME!
Message 120 of 358
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.