cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many Inquires do you HONESTLY have??

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: How many Inquires do you HONESTLY have??

@pizza1 wrote:

Lets all just be honest here...no reason to fib...How many inquires do you have TOTAL FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS??

EQ---> 81...... (yes, i was unaware i had that many until just recently. Ive got like 20+ due to fall off this fall, and several reaching 1yr mark") Everyone and their dog pulls EQ, so Im SUPER surprised Ive been approved the cards I have the last year, especially Discover, LOL!!! 25 of those are from Navy Fed alone!

EX---> 32

TU---> 46

YES,  IM FIRMLY IN THE GARDEN FOR 2-4 yrsSmiley Wink

Ex 38

Eq 7

TU 2

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 61 of 358
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm about at 15 with all three, most of them are from about a year ago before I knew anything
Message 62 of 358
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Exactly that many Inquiries.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 63 of 358
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

Lets all just be honest here...no reason to fib...How many inquires do you have TOTAL FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS??

EX: 14, EQ 251214, TU 4

Oh sorry, I just don't understand "no reason to fib"   There's rarely a good reason to tell the truth IME.

Bahaha!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 64 of 358
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

EQ - 14

TU - 29 (21 of them because I bought 2 cars in 14 months)

EX - 8

Who in the HECK gets that many TU pulls?! Lol I thought Barclay and Synchrony were the only ones keeping them in business.

i wish I had that TU problem. I..uh...could kinda...you know...take care of it a ton easier than Experian.

Message 65 of 358
DantGwyrdd
Frequent Contributor

TU: 5 (1 in the last 12 mo. and even that's from an apt. rental app. so unavoidable)

EQ: 5 (none in the last 12 mo.)

EX: 4 (none in the last 12 mo.)

Message 66 of 358
Anonymous
Not applicable

@woodyman100 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

EQ - 14

TU - 29 (21 of them because I bought 2 cars in 14 months)

EX - 8

Who in the HECK gets that many TU pulls?! Lol I thought Barclay and Synchrony were the only ones keeping them in business.

i wish I had that TU problem. I..uh...could kinda...you know...take care of it a ton easier than Experian.

This.

Message 67 of 358
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Smiley Happy

@Themanwhocan wrote:

Exactly that many Inquries.

Well alright then. I have GOT to make one of these spreadsheets. I love it 

Message 68 of 358
onstar
Established Contributor

TU: 10

EQ: 6

EX: 13

About half of these are from the past 6 months.

BK DC 4/9/2018
FICO 08 (4/9/2018): EQ 647 EX 609 TU 620
FICO 08 (10/16/2020): EQ 676 EX 659 TU 653
Message 69 of 358
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Over 30 on EX.

9 on EQ.

15 on TU (two of them from Barclays today, ugh, it was 13 before)

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 70 of 358
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.