cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many of you have an excel sheet for your CC's???

tag
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

How many of you have an excel sheet for your CC's???

How many of you have an excel sheet with formuals for your CC's??? I saw a blog yesterday and he had a screen shot, I was just wondering if anyone else has one, it seems like a great idea.

next part is if any of you have an excel sheet, would you been kind enough to send it on over, that way I dont need to mess with the layout and what not, or if someone knows where I can grab one online that would be grand.

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Re: How many of you have an excel sheet for your CC's???

i've downloaded a few, but ended up making my own....it's more like a budget sheet for me.  But would love to see more that may be useful.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 2 of 34
vagrants
Regular Contributor

For what purpose you need the canned Excel worksheets?

AMEX Cash Rebate (this isn't Costco, older version of Blue Cash), AMEX Blue Cash, AMEX BCP, AMEX SPG (personal), Barclay Sallie Mae Plat MC, BBVA Compass NBA AMEX (No AF), Capital One QuickSilver VISA Sig, Capital One QuickSilver World MC, 2x Chase Freedom VISA Sig, Chase Ink Bold World Elite MC, Citi Dividend AMEX/World MC, Citi Double Cash, Citi Hilton VISA Sig, Discover More, Discover It, Fidelity AMEX, Huntington Voice World MC, MyPoints Rewards VISA, 2x US Bank Cash+ VISA Sig
Message 3 of 34
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, its more of a budget sheet, and to track when an AF kicks in, or when a promo is about to end, just trying to steal ideas from other peoples and the layout they went with. Im not very smart at seeing the bigger picture for excel sheets, might give it a try tho.

Message 4 of 34
TheClub
Frequent Contributor

May be useless for some but it definitely helps me tremendously. I have all my CC's listed with opening dates, AAOA, aprs, current balances, utl, AF's (and when they're due), and a nice little line graph attached to monitor my spending habits.

Even have all the info listed for my future CC's with expected opening dates and a SN of best current offers.

Excel is the best for managing and keeping up with finances.

"When you're fresh meat you kill... and give them something fresher" (Frank Underwood)
Message 5 of 34
brcamacho
Regular Contributor

Id love that template if you could share it.

TU-688 5/14 (WM TU) | EX-692 on 2/14 (FNBO EX) | EQ-666 on 01/13

NFCU GoRewards $25k | NavChek $15k | Chase Slate 7.5k
Barclays Rewards $3.4k | FNBO MC $2.3K | Cap1 Plat $1.9k
Cap1 Quicksilver $1.7k | Wmt Discover $4.5k | Amazon Store Card $3k Care Credit $3.5k | Kohls $300 | Victoria's Secret $500
Cap1 Quicksilver $2k | Barclays Apple Visa $600

Message 6 of 34
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

100% with the guy above, I'd love that template if you dont mind, sounds like its something that would help me 110%  and just something great to pass on to family.

Message 7 of 34
kimmiller112
Frequent Contributor

If you are sharing a template, I'd love to see it too.  

Barclays USAir World MC $8300 - DCU $7500 - USAA World MC $7000 - PayPal Extras MC (GE) $5500 - Chase Saphire Preferred $5000 - Discover It $6000 - Barclays Sallie May $2700 - Chase Freedom $1000 - Capital One $8500 (business) - store cards ranging from $500-$9500
Message 8 of 34
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

I kinda have one.

It's divided into three sheets:

• Sheet one tracks the baddies that I've been working on
  • The second sheet tracks the inquires and cards I've applied for (soft and hard pull approvals)
  • The third shows what balances should report when you give the entry for each card a certain utility percentage.

It works pretty good...I love it. I haven't gotten to the point of wanting to track utilityy month by month yet.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 9 of 34
cashnocredit
Valued Contributor

I use excel sheets for lots of things but CC's aren't one of them.

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy18k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k
Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.