cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much per month increase with on time payments?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How much per month increase with on time payments?

I have very little credit, a new Crown Jewelers card(not reported yet), a student loan that is finally reporting for the last couple of months and I am going to try to get a secured card soon. My question is how much if any will my score go up per month with on time payments? We were discharged from CH.13 in Nov.07. The reason I asked is because my fico went up 16pts. this last month and I think 9 pts last month and I guess I am wishing it would keep doing that.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How much per month increase with on time payments?

wildcat wrote:
I have very little credit, a new Crown Jewelers card(not reported yet), a student loan that is finally reporting for the last couple of months and I am going to try to get a secured card soon. My question is how much if any will my score go up per month with on time payments? We were discharged from CH.13 in Nov.07. The reason I asked is because my fico went up 16pts. this last month and I think 9 pts last month and I guess I am wishing it would keep doing that.

There is no way of knowing how much  scores will drop or raise. There is too much going on 7/24 with our CR and everyone is different!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.