cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often can you utilize the CCT $1 trial ?

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: How often can you utilize the CCT $1 trial ?

You don't have to make email addresses every time. Just rotate back to the one you used the month before. I have three.
$13x12 =$156 a year verses $24 a year. Let's not even mention how much myfico cost for a year. Lol

It all adds up in savings for me, worth punching in a different email address that takes 5 seconds.. Sometimes I only pull once. Just depends on what I'm tracking.

I'm frugal.. Lol..what can I say. Being that way allowed me to open a rewards checking account recenctly that's going to generate nearly $84 a month back in my pocket. It's not what you earn .. it's how you manage it.
Message 11 of 13
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

Since I would only be interested in monthly scores... I use the trial every other month at the END of the month (around the 28th).  Then 7 days later, I get another free pull.  So I get get month #1 and month #2 FICOs, see the differences, and only pay $1 for both months.  Then two months later, I do the same thing and get months #3 and #4 for another $1.

Message 12 of 13
Gmood1
Super Contributor

^^^^ I've done that as well. I'll probably hit them again on the last day of this month. So I can get updated scores in March. Sometimes they do update early around the end of the month.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.