Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often do you buy scores?

tag
adamkingadam
Regular Contributor

How often do you buy scores?

Just wondering how often everyone buys them, I try to do it once a month when I can.
Starting Scores: 1/1/2016
EX 600 EQ 598 TU 610
Current Fico Scores (9/2016):EX: 674 EQ: 678 TU: 689
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How often do you buy scores?

I just have my score watch, score monitored weekly for changes. Monty subscription or yearly fee.
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

It depends on the person. I check weekly now because I have a goal to reach. After that I'll probably check once a year.
Message 3 of 13
adamkingadam
Regular Contributor

i got that too but thats only EQ, so i buy the other 2 once a month until im back in the 700's
Starting Scores: 1/1/2016
EX 600 EQ 598 TU 610
Current Fico Scores (9/2016):EX: 674 EQ: 678 TU: 689
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't check my TU and EX, just EQ. Once I know my score on EQ, what ever changes up or down I can apply to my other CRs give or take a few points. It gets expensive so I save the money. I checked them all 1 time, now just EQ through score watch. If you have many things going on different with all 3 CRA's that would be the only reason to keep checking. The choice would be a personal one.
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

adamkingadam wrote:
Just wondering how often everyone buys them, I try to do it once a month when I can.

I am trying to raise my scores. I have TC (so I can pull CR everyday)  If I see a raise or fall in FAKO I go looking to see why....I also have SW....I only pay for new scores when im sure that the score changed a lot.    So far I have only paid once in 3 months
Message 6 of 13
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

You guys pay for FICO?

HAHA! Smiley Tongue
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tuscani wrote:
You guys pay for FICO?

HAHA! Smiley Tongue

Why Tus? Do you have a way where you pull them for free? Or any other way that you check them w/o paying a lot of money?

Please advise. TIA
Message 8 of 13
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

netpanther wrote:

Tuscani wrote:
You guys pay for FICO?

HAHA! Smiley Tongue

Why Tus? Do you have a way where you pull them for free? Or any other way that you check them w/o paying a lot of money?

Please advise. TIA

I was kidding... I get no special treament.

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you work for Fair-Isaac, you get free credit pulls for life. It's a great perk. You just have to pledge your soul to the company, and take a solemn oath to gouge out your own eyes and harvest your own spleen before you ever work for anyone else. No big deal.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.