Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to CANCEL Truecredit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to CANCEL Truecredit

I have been searching and searching and cannot find where to cancel my truecredit monthly membership. Can anyone advise me as to how to cancel this monthly fee? I decided to use each CA individually. TrueCredit get behind.
Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to CANCEL Truecredit

you have to call to cancel. i think it's in thier faq's link.
Message 2 of 34
John060675
Valued Contributor

They sent you a confirmation email when you signed up that lists the phone number.  Just use that number from that email.  I just cancelled, and it was easy.  Just put cotton in your ears for the 45 second spill they will give you concerning how important it is to keep it.

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much to both of you. May your scores keep rising!
Message 4 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

keepoff wrote:
Thanks so much to both of you. May your scores keep rising!

from you fingers to myfico!
Message 5 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wait a little while and TC will cancel you.
Message 6 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

John060675 wrote:
They sent you a confirmation email when you signed up that lists the phone number.  Just use that number from that email.  I just cancelled, and it was easy.  Just put cotton in your ears for the 45 second spill they will give you concerning how important it is to keep it.

I'm glad it was easy for you....after not being able to view what I paid for I called them to cancel and the rep was such a nuisance trying to convince me to stay with them....arrrrgh it was so fustrating.
Message 7 of 34
John060675
Valued Contributor

Well, I have a little trick to get the reps off of the phone, but it is so bad.  When they asked me why I wanted to cancel the free trial I told them that I was planning to buy a house with my wife, but I just caught her cheating on me.  You should hear them just freeze!  I cannot imagine what is going on in their minds when I say this to them, but it works!  They bsically just thank me for using their service and ask me to keep them in mind when things get straightened out.

I use this in other industries, also.  Next time a telemarketer calls you or anything, try it.  It works every time!   Smiley Happy   Just make sure to change the story a little to tailor it to the situation or product they are offering!

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny, funny as heck....creative too, I might add.

Be blessed,

Missy
Message 9 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

After digging and digging through their website, I found it. 800-493-2392. It's obvious they want to make it as hard as possible to cancel.
Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.