cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check on SPs on Experian website?

tag
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

How to check on SPs on Experian website?

Could I get some assistance with how to check on SPs on experian's website?  I have the subscription and I pull my report daily.  However, I see the inquiries section but I can't seem to find the section for SPs as read on some other threads.  Can anyone help?  Thanks in advance.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: How to check on SPs on Experian website?

the last time i checked my experian report on their site, i found the sp and hp on my credit report on tab called "requests for your credit history" was in between tabs accounts in good standing and personal information. the tab with requests for credit history should have your sp and hp broken up. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 16
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

the last time i checked my experian report on their site, i found the sp and hp on my credit report on tab called "requests for your credit history" was in between tabs accounts in good standing and personal information. the tab with requests for credit history should have your sp and hp broken up. 

Thanks for the info.  However, I don't know if it's just me but the "requests for your credit history" is nowhere to be found.  

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 3 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

It sounds like you are using their CMS and not pulling directly from the site Using 'view your report again '
Correct?
Message 4 of 16
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
It sounds like you are using their CMS and not pulling directly from the site Using 'view your report again '
Correct?

I guess so...?  I have the subscription from experian dot com...is there a different experian direct site? I'm confused at this point, i thought I was pulling my reports directly from Experian (still FAKO scores).

Message 5 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

In order for you to re-pull your CR's from Experian, you'll need your report number. If you've been denied credit recent and received a credit report, it would be that number. If you have been denied credit and have not requested a copy of your CR, you can do that here:

http://www.experian.com/consumer.html
Message 6 of 16
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
In order for you to re-pull your CR's from Experian, you'll need your report number. If you've been denied credit recent and received a credit report, it would be that number. If you have been denied credit and have not requested a copy of your CR, you can do that here:

yes that is how i pulled my experian credit report, you can also just re enter the report number and you can get updated experian report. Don't know how long that lasts for though.

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 7 of 16
myjourney
Super Contributor

yudeology101

I'm in the area and watching......... just in case back to the garden LOL

Don't make me call for an air strike 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 8 of 16
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@yudeology101

I'm in the area and watching......... just in case back to the garden LOL

Don't make me call for an air strike 

@yudeology101

What did i do? Smiley Surprised It's just that I can always see the SPs on the EQ website (monthly subscription), but not on Experian.  I didn't app for anything i promise!!

Message 9 of 16
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

yes that is how i pulled my experian credit report, you can also just re enter the report number and you can get updated experian report. Don't know how long that lasts for though.

Ha, i got it.  I haven't app'd in a month so...my guess is that i can only view report from the last denied credit app? 

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.