cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check on SPs on Experian website?

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: How to check on SPs on Experian website?

Message 11 of 16
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

As long as you still have report number you should be able to enter it in, and get "daily" pulls of your credit report. I am just not sure how long that period lasts for where you can continually pull daily experian credit reports for. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 12 of 16
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

I do not have the report number (from the last app which was in September i assume?) I update my report from EX everyday and this morning i tried to look for a report number but couldn't find it.  Thanks for all your help

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 13 of 16
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

I do not have the report number (from the last app which was in September i assume?) I update my report from EX everyday and this morning i tried to look for a report number but couldn't find it.  Thanks for all your help

Easiest way is have them send you an ex report, and the report number will be on the piece of paper they send you. If you have been declined for credit or haven't got best terms on approved card you can go thru this site i believe. http://www.experian.com/reportaccess/ . You should be able to get free one that way , and you should be on your way to check your credit reports.

You don't get report number from declined credit card from the cc issuer. you have to go thru experian to get it

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 14 of 16
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

Easiest way is have them send you an ex report, and the report number will be on the piece of paper they send you. If you have been declined for credit or haven't got best terms on approved card you can go thru this site i believe. http://www.experian.com/reportaccess/ . You should be able to get free one that way , and you should be on your way to check your credit reports.

You don't get report number from declined credit card from the cc issuer. you have to go thru experian to get it

Thank you so much for the detailed info!  Now i completely understand how it works.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

30 days
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.