Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the CA information

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to find the CA information

On my credit score report, there is only CA number 180yc00000 associated with the collection, is there any way I can find the company name and phone number so that I can contact them? thanks,
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to find the CA information

Did you pull a CR directly from the CRA? I think they put the OC on the CR, but cant say for certain.

And if the account actually still belongs to the original creditor, I'd suggest negotiating directly with them, as opposed to the CA.

Message Edited by Sylviatob on 11-06-2007 02:22 PM
Message 2 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

It could be a medical collections item. You might want to pull your corresponding CR directly from CRA for contact info.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

mikerock wrote:
On my credit score report, there is only CA number 180yc00000 associated with the collection, is there any way I can find the company name and phone number so that I can contact them? thanks,

How are you getting your CR? MyFico? annualcreditreport.com? TrueCredit? Direct from the CRA? Some other way?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I noticed that on my equifax.... but the other reports have actual listing (state collection service.... acct#123456).  You probably just have to pull another report (from another creditor).  I'm not really sure why they do this, though.  What purpose does this serve??
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.