Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to improve credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to improve credit

Due to a family medical problem I had to sell my home through a short sale. I tried for several months to get help with the but I was told they would not talk to me until I get behind in payments. I however continued to make minium payment on everything else I had. My credit score is now 580, How do I go about improving my score I am just 24 my husband and I would like to purchase another home when he finishes college but I am afraid my credit will hinder use.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to improve credit

The people should rebel against all the Banks that use them for cash cows they send you pre approved  with 10k credit line at 7.99% or less owe them about 9k then see what they do, our goverment allows them to just the rate with a simple note your change in terms is effective 4/1 to 19.99%  are they nuts I told them here is you money and stick the card where the sun don't shine Washington Mutual if a great one for doing this and a few others Fica bank is the best they stick to the rate  not try to stick it to you.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.