Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pull Experian for soft pulls?

tag
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

How to pull Experian for soft pulls?

Amex provided me a free Experian report access with my last card for not getting the best rate.

I pulled the report once already but I have seen people posting it can be pulled up to 60 days with the same report number. Can someone help me out with how to go about it?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Simply827
Established Contributor

Re: How to pull Experian for soft pulls?

As long as you have the report number you can log in with it at http://www.experian.com/consumer/login.html

Select "Login with your report number."  Just be sure to do it every few weeks to keep access. I think if you go over 90 days you'll have to pay for a new one. I've been using the same report number since October and it updates with current info each time.

Starting Score: 515
Current Score: EQ08 711 EX08 731 TU08 735
Goal Score: 740+

Amex BCP $25k | Discover IT $15.7k | Cap 1 QS $10k | PSECU $10k | Citi DC $9300 | Citi DP $6800 | Barclay Ring $6500 | PayPal Extras MC $5045 | DCU $5000 | Chase Slate $5000 | Barclays AA $4100 | Chase Freedom $4000 | Union Plus $1000 | Target $500
Message 2 of 6
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

@Simply827 wrote:

As long as you have the report number you can log in with it at http://www.experian.com/consumer/login.html

Select "Login with your report number."  Just be sure to do it every few weeks to keep access. I think if you go over 90 days you'll have to pay for a new one. I've been using the same report number since October and it updates with current info each time.

Cool.. got it. Thanks Simply Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
toi34
Established Contributor

Can someone update this link...it appears that EX now has it redirected to a pay service.

Message 4 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 5 of 6
toi34
Established Contributor

Thanks Lexie...that worked!  Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.